Friday, September 25, 2009

1 2 3 4 5 6 7... all good patterns go to heaven...




I love designing characters. Building little stories behind them (between us friends) and giving them hats to wear. My kind of fun:) Well... and sometimes, they all end up in a pattern. They like it here - in this pattern. It's not windy, and so, the hats stay on. Plus, occasionally, a number or a shape floats on by and makes life a little more interesting.
To say that I've been busy would be an understatement. I'm buzzing around and finishing things up... and hoping for a peaceful weekend. 
HAVE AN 'ALL PLAY & NO WORK' KINDA WEEKEND!

8 comments:

Carolyn Gavin said...

lovely! have a great one!

Flora said...

Pure happiness...especially the nonchalant little elephant. Have a relaxing weekend!

jacqueline said...

These are soo lovely and cute! Are you planning to make your patterns into fabric and have them available on your etsy shop? :) I hope your having a wonderful weekend so far. Love to you!

Shelley Laming said...

*so* fabulous! I especially love the alligator lady with the beret.

Dulz said...

I LOVE YOUR WORK! MAKE A PAGE IN FACEBOOK

susan said...

i would kill to see(get) this in fabric!!
are these characters available in embroidery patterns?

Zarah said...

lovely way to let your characters meet. I'm inspired.

Would you like to share how you change the coloring of your patterns? Do you keep alot of different palettes done over time or do you have another way of doing it?

Love your work

Renata Reis said...

it remembers me a cover of a book when i was a child. i loved it. congratulations.